Goodbye 2020 – hello 2021! 🙌 🎉
Here are my the business lessons I learned in 2020:
1. A successful morning routine can take many forms and it does not need to be at 5am.
2. Belief and mindset work are a must for success.
3. Never stop investing in yourself and your business, it will get you to your goals faster.
4. Journaling, meditation and daily affirmations really work even if at first it all feels so woo woo.
5. Find your biz tribe, the friends and mentors who always lift you up. Let go of the one’s that don’t.
6. Focus on what brings you joy in your business and do more of that, out source what doesn’t.
7. Show up authentically and stop overthinking it.
8. Consistency in online marketing is the key, but with quality over quantity.
9. Always ask yourself when creating content how does this inspire or what problem does it solve for my dream clients.
10. We are all always learning and growing. There are no stupid questions, never stop asking them.
Can’t wait to see what 2021 has in store!
Get both the Ultimate hashtag List + National Days Calendar together and save!
A calendar with all the National Days listed for wedding pros that also include caption ideas. Don’t miss a national wedding industry day and save time creating content.
600+ hashtags all in one place to help save you time and help you come up with a hashtag strategy for your wedding or creative business. Plus a list of banned hashtags to make sure you never use those.